Condor Outdoor Cyclone Lightweight Plate Carrier MultiCam Review
This is good, inexpensive and lightweight plate carrier from Condor.
Drag handle is available, so it will be easier to evacuate casualty from battlefield.
– Genuine Crye Precision MultiCam Material
– Accepts up to 10 1/4″ x 13 1/4″ plates
– Easy Access to ballistic plates with pull down flaps
– Adjustable/detachable cummerbund with pockets for soft armor
– Adjustable in girth and height
– One front map pocket with snap, hook & loop closure
– Heavyweight webbing over the entire vest for modular attachments
– Loop panel on the front and back for patches
– Made in the USA
Size: Waist Size: 30″- 50″ Adjustable
Holds M or L ESAPI Plates (Up to 10″ x 13″ Plates)
Color: MultiCam, Black, Tan
Plastic buckles on shoulders are not very comfortable
This plate carrier is good when you need something for rapid assault missions. It will hold two armor plates of Medium or Large size.
The materials and sewing are good. Condor Outdoor Cyclone Lightweight Plate Carrier is a high-quality product made in USA.
You can attach lots of different pouches to this plate carrier and configure it for your mission.
It is possible to attach radio pouch on one shoulder and CAT Tourniquet Pouch on other shoulder. Or you can attach different pouches.
Cummerbund has pockets for soft armor. Soft or even hard armor on sides is very important when driving a car, for example. You can attach pockets for side armor plates if you think that enemy can have rifles.
Also, cummerbund accepts MOLLE pouches, so you can attach First Aid Kit, for example.
You can attach magazine pouches on front side of the Condor Outdoor Cyclone Lightweight Plate Carrier.
It is possible to attach your favourite patches on front or back velcro panels. Velcro panels are in Multicam too.
Overall, very nice plate carrier.